WELCOME! We are delighted that you are considering using our nutrition and wellness coaching services to help you meet your health goals! We are here to provide you with expert nutrition and wellness coaching to help you achieve optimal health and wellbeing. Our coaching services are provided by Registered Dietitian Nutritionists (RDNs). We coach individuals and groups of clients primarily through the use of interactive HIPAA compliant video conferencing, also known as TELENUTRITION. We also connect with our clients in person if they reside in our local area (Jackson, MS).
Here are five reasons why you should choose a TeleDietitian:
- Quicker and easy scheduling than traditional office appointments
- Meet with your TeleDietitian in the comfort of your home, office or other location that is convenient for you
- Save time by avoiding commuting to your appointment and waiting in an office.
- Save money on parking fees
- Personalized ongoing support between appointments to help you achieve your health goals, including photo food logs and messaging
What is a Registered Dietitian Nutritionists (RDN)?
RDNs — are the food and nutrition experts who can translate the science of nutrition into practical solutions for healthy living. RDNs use their nutrition expertise to help individuals make unique, positive lifestyle changes.
What is telenutrition?
Interactive nutrition and wellness coaching for individuals and groups of client using HIPAA compliant video conferencing technology. The technology allows you to have the nutrition and wellness care (health promotion, disease prevention, and/or nutrition intervention/plan of care) you need while protecting your personal information.
What is HIPPA?
HIPAA is the acronym for the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act that was passed by Congress in 1996. HIPAA does the following:
- Provides the ability to transfer and continue health insurance coverage for millions of American workers and their families when they change or lose their jobs;
- Reduces health care fraud and abuse;
- Mandates industry-wide standards for health care information on electronic billing and other processes; and
- Requires the protection and confidential handling of protected health information