Fiona B. Lewis, DrPH, MS, RDN, LDN
Hi there! I am so glad you are checking us out. I created LLBJ because I want to help individuals and communities achieve and maintain optimal health and wellness in the most affordable and practical ways.
I am Registered Dietitian and Doctor of Public Health. I enjoy being part of the wellness journey of people. The transformation that takes place is always exciting. I consider it a privilege and honor to be part of such an important and personal journey. I believe a healthy lifestyle can be achieved and maintained through the combination of diet, exercise, self-care, social support and any other factors that affect our minds, bodies and souls.
I am also a formally trained plant-based chef. My greatest joy is to connect and bond with individuals and groups around food and cooking. It’s amazing how much food can do. For me, food is:
- Love made visible
- Family and community
- Fun and celebratory
- Culture and history
- Politics and power
“Everyone can cook. If you try. If you put a little love into it.” Chef Leah Chase
I invite you to sign-up for our cooking classes, take advantage of our FREE online healthy lifestyle classes if and shop at our Chef Enthusiast store. I hope to cook with you!
LinkedIn Profile: www.linkedin.com/in/fionablewis
Licenses and Certifications
- Registered Dietitian, Commission on Dietetic Registration
- License Dietitian (Mississippi)
- Commission on Dietetic Registration Certificate of Training in Weight Management: Adult Weight Management Level I
- Commission on Dietetic Registration Certificate of Training in Weight Management: Childhood and Adolescent
- Professional Chef Training Program (Emphasis: plant-based cooking), Natural Gourmet Institute for Healing and Culinary Arts)